Saturday, July 30, 2016
Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Sunday, July 24, 2016
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
Sunday, July 17, 2016
In closing, Morgan, who is also an expert
Thursday, July 14, 2016
- David Morgan a.k.a. "The Silver Investor" from the Morgan Report gives a detailed overview of current silver market conditions.
- Our guest adds must hear information to the Silver Majestic story, where the CEO was contacted by a large electronics manufacturer seeking silver supply.
- The PMs bottom could be in place, due in part to a slow motion global economic implosion.
- The silver market will likely build up momentum through higher highs and higher lows.
- Silver aficionados will delight in our guest's prediction of a 2011 style, exponential climb in silver price, culminating with much higher than $50.
- The mining shares sharp advance is de facto evidence of higher bullion prices to come.
- David Morgan suggests building a solid bullion position in a diversified investment portfolio, followed by the addition of paper PMs assets.
- The tipping point will likely occur once investors lose confidence in the global reserve currency, which will direct massive inflows from all currencies worldwide.
- Unlike the 1980's PMs zenith, inflation and rates remain at record low levels, suggesting huge upside potential.